This Fall’s general election will be held on Tuesday, November 3rd. Polls will be open from 7am to 8 pm. Please see below for different resources.
- You must be registered to vote in the upcoming election. October 19th is the last day to register before the election. Information about how to register to vote is available here
- For COVID-safe voting, you can request a Mail-In Ballot online: Please note that all mail-in and absentee ballot applications must be received by the Bucks County Election Office by 5pm on Tuesday, October 27th.
- Find your polling location and what district you live in
- Bucks County began using a new voting system this year. Information about this system is available here
- Voter Protection Hotline: 1-877-VOTESPA (1-877-868-3772)