The Lower Makefield/Yardley Democratic Committee does not require donations as a condition of membership. You can become a member if you share our goal of helping to elect Democratic candidates. That goal is fully funded by donations to our committee. We encourage those who have the means to consider making a donation to our group.
If you’ve contributed to the Committee in the past, we thank you and hope for your continued investment. If this year will mark your first contribution to our Committee we say – there’s no time like the present!
We invite you to choose among the suggested donation levels below or make a contribution of any amount. True Blue represents the base suggested donation of $30, which buys 75 postcard stamps.
Candidates need support to run campaigns and listed below are some examples of what your contributions buy when we execute various activities to elect Democrats.
- True Blue @ $30 buys 75 postcard stamps
- Blue Chip @ $45 buys 20 lawn signs
- Blue Ribbon @ $60 buys 260 large postcard mailers
- Blue Blood @ $100 buys 130 endorsement letters printed and mailed
- Over the Blue Moon @$20/month totaling $240/year buys one Facebook ad running daily for up to seven weeks
- Beyond the Blue Horizon @ $100/month totaling $1,200/year sends a sample ballot to every Democratic household in Lower Makefield and Yardley
We welcome annual contributions delivered monthly starting at $5/month, totaling $60/year. And, one-time donations of any amount will help us elect Democratic candidates!!
If you prefer to donate by check, please make checks payable to the Lower Makefield/Yardley Democratic Committee and mail them to:
Zachary Rubin, Treasurer
1661 Covington Road
Yardley, PA 19067-6339
[Printed in house. Labor donated. Paid for by the Lower Makefield/Yardley Democratic Committee. Not authorized or approved by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Political campaign contributions are not tax-deductible for Federal income tax purposes and must comply with applicable campaign finance laws.]